The supplier’s dedicated sales team is the best option for selling to modern stores. Since in time warehousing and distribution of goods which requires high investment and expertise, are considered as the biggest concern of the owner of the goods, outsourcing these parts will have a lot of added value. We are experts in providing logistics services in the modern channel:
– Our successful experiences in selling and distributing to modern stores are countless.
– ۱۳ warehouses with more than 25,000 square meters substructure considering food industry standards, equipped with a cold chain, are ready to store a variety of goods.
– Intercity transportation fleet that regularly transfers goods among warehouses at short intervals.
– More than 90 distribution trucks, equipped with cold chains, distribute to 80,000 retail customers in 269 cities of the country on a regular schedule.
-۲۶۰ trained staffs, including distributors, drivers, warehousemen, logistics managers of branches, and experts and managers of logistics services and supply chain, are ready to provide services to the owners of goods. The performance indicators of this team are assessed based on the logistics services quality.
– Execution of the service level agreement (Service Level Agreement) with the owner of the goods ensures the excellence of the provided service quality.
– Development and implementation of guidelines and procedures, based on 20 years of capillary distribution experience, has carried out efficiency and permanency to logistics processes and service quality.
– Analytical reports and management dashboards help the owner of the product and us in the path of continuous improvement.
The following services are provided to the owners of goods in third party logistics (3PL):
– The goods are stored safely in standard conditions in Kayla Group’s warehouses in terms of consignments.
– The owner of the goods through Kayla Group’s software up-to-date reports manipulates the stock level.
-Kayla Group Company distributes the orders of the owner of the goods in the form of a specified routing and determined schedule.
– The delivery Receipts of goods are collected from the stores and sent to the owner of the goods.