Retail logistics services are designed specifically for product owners who need 100% sales team concentration on their products. For this purpose, the sale is done through the sales team of the owner of the good. In this way, the owner of the product makes sure that sufficient training is given to his sales team and that the team utilizes all its time to present the products at the retail store. In other words, the sale is done by the sales experts of the owner of the goods, and the logistics (warehousing and distribution), which requires high investment and expertise are outsourced to Kayla Group Company. We are specialized in providing logistics services in the retail channel:
Our successful experiences in providing logistics services are exemplary.
– ۱۳ warehouses with more than 25,000 square meters substructure considering food industry standards, equipped with a cold chain, are ready to store a variety of goods.
– Intercity transportation fleet that regularly transfers goods among warehouses at short intervals.
– More than 90 distribution trucks, equipped with cold chains, distribute to 80,000 retail customers in 269 cities of the country on a regular schedule.
-۲۶۰ trained staffs, including distributors, drivers, warehousemen, logistics managers of branches, and experts and managers of logistics services and supply chain, are ready to provide services to the owners of goods. The performance indicators of this team are assessed based on the logistics services quality.
– Execution of the service level agreement (Service Level Agreement) with the owner of the goods ensures the excellence of the provided service quality.
– Development and implementation of guidelines and procedures, based on 20 years of capillary distribution experience, has carried out efficiency and permanency to logistics processes and service quality.
– Analytical reports and management dashboards help the owner of the product and us in the path of continuous improvement.
The following services are provided to the owners of goods in third party logistics (3PL):
– The goods are stored safely in standard conditions in Kayla Group’s warehouses in terms of consignments.
– The owner of the goods through Kayla Group’s software up-to-date reports manipulates the stock level.
– Kayla Group Company distributes the sales orders of the owner of the goods in the form of a specified routing and schedule within one working day.
– The collected debts from the customers, considering the pre-determined conditions, are paid to the account of the owner of the goods.
– According to the pre-determined conditions or case confirmations, to prevent debt collecting, after delivering goods to the store, the customer receipt confirmation hands over to the team of the supplier.